Friday, January 7, 2011

PTS Customer Satisfaction Strategy 2011

Starting with Q1 2011 PTS will ramp up the new Customer Satisfaction Strategy as part of our corporate excellence initiative:

Customer Satisfaction Forecast
In your Face, Competitors!
At Pator Tech School (PTS), we believe that complaint resolution is important, and it is crucial for our corporate strategy to respond to complaints promptly, accurately and with the utmost courtesy. We will provide our customers with accessible means with which to communicate their complaint, and will employ our best efforts to respond and resolve where possible. All complaints and personal information collected, whether written or oral, must be handled in a timely, professional and confidential manner. Our clients are entitled to no less.
I for one am fully aligned to the board's game changing strategy and I will support them with all my passion.

Now, if you have complaints about me as a PTS pilot please let me know. Convo me in game or leave a comment here. Later I might even post a complaint report template here for your convenience.

4 comments:

  1. If I'm ever shot out of my pod, I want it to be done by a nice and sincere Pator Tech School™ pilot­.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've withdrawn a blogpost that made it to the RSS feeds before that, so I could read it. And I want to comment on one particular point:

    "I've died too many times for the wrong reasons
    4. Afk undock maneuver."

    So. Fucking. True.
    I wish the undock invulnerability was 30mins instead of 30secs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I published that prematurely somehow.

    Also:
    10. Let's just try to kite that interceptor from that amarr FW gang (yesterday).
    11. Let's try to kite that Navy Hookbill while his Dramiel buddy must be somewhere waiting to warp in (today).

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10. Haha, godlike. With my 8000m/s heated Malediction I sometimes have trouble catching stuff for the FW fleet ... kiting that would be really cool.

    11. The Hookbills I met have 30km light missile range. How you manage to kite that even before a Dramiel arrives is beyond me, as always, I bow before you.

    ReplyDelete