Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Space Xmas at Pator Tech School

I just wanted to tell you that contrary to what I wrote in a previous post I will stay at Pator Tech School. Luckily my poor performance and efficiency records weren't that crucial after all when I pushed for the CEO's soft spot at the holiest of corporate events: The Xmas Party.

Cookie Cutter Lemon Fit FTW!
I won a drinking duell (old school consensual cocktail PVP) against my CEO at the Pator Tech School Holiday Party last friday during which I got him to sign my contract extension. He went straight from structure to pod when he started orbiting rapidly at close range and I reloaded and started shooting Strawberry Margaritas for better tracking. Also I might have put some acid in his Caipirinha. GF and hurray!

Afterwards my indian co-pilot Saranjit and I found out what all those chinese* tattoos on the back of one of our female colleagues meant, but she wouldn't let us know where the sentence ended! So being the professionals we are we resorted to classy remarks about female anatomy in general and a lot of groping on the dance floor.
Couldn't convince Saranjit not to fly home drunk though - hope he didn't get concordified.

* I couldn't read it and it wasn't russian. 

1 comment:

  1. Yey for acid!

    My Strawberry Margaritas give me better tracking too, what coincedence! After drinking 2 I find it much easier to hit a wall.

    Merry frag fest

    ReplyDelete