Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Almost without noticing I recklessly trashed my 200th T1 Frigate. Sentry Guns, how appropriate! According to Panthe Tek I should be expelled from Pator Tech School any minute now:

I read a CCP Dev wrote that after explushioning your 200th Rifter an automated script kicks you from your current NPC Corp and moves you to the opposing most-hated faction, in your case, Amarr.

Oh how I will miss the inspiring environment at Pator Tech School! Also as a PTS pilot you have quite some reputation, you're expected to strut around any low sec system like you own the place, while BC gangs will hesitate to engage, probers will offer help, haulers jettison their most valuable items! And all this just because I was flying under the feared PTS flag!

How will I survive alone? Will I survive at all? Will any of the other top notch NPC corps hire a down and out PTS pilot?

Maybe there's still something that can be done about it. I've scheduled a meeting with my CEO to clarify the matter.

1 comment:

  1. Nooo, not sentry guns again! I always shed tears when you convod me with your unjust rifter deaths, and you know it :'(

    Not as bad as warping a paper-thin Zealot into sentry guns but still. The how many-eth sentry death of yours truly was that?

    Regarding the CCP Dev comment: I dunnot know what I drank that night but it sure soundsh like the truth!

    It also would be swell to fight alongside you on the Amarr side, faction warfare wise. EU timezone is strong in Amarrrrrrrr. (The additional R's come from occasional piracy.)

    On hindsight, [PTS] sounds like an abbreviation for a sexual disease. There, I insulted you. Now duel me for honor before I lose all practice.

    In terms of resetting your 200-death-count you could switch to the Republic University School, the NPC corp my lovely alt woman is hiding in. How that preposterous idea came to me? Because it's corp tag is [RUN] !

    I personally find that equally cool as [OHGOD] from Goonswarm.

    Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete