Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello, Is There Anybody in There?

Hey universe, look at my brand new Magnate!
Last week my wallet hit rock bottom. With only like 10 million left in my stockings I was looking for a non-boring approach to earn some ISK in low security space apart from working night shifts at that hipster night club in Auga. Have you seen those rich FW alts flashing filthy trader main money lately?

Anyway. Also I felt I needed to improve on my probing speed if I want to catch some more mission runners so I saddled up a new Magnate for probing and set sail for unknown shores. I was looking for Radar Signatures but I didn't find any. Only a lot of Gravimetric and Ladar Sites. Moving on to Devoid I probed a wormhole in Sosan.

Well, I've never been in a wormhole and I was extremely curious, so I entered in my Magnate. And once again our investment into indian support staff for the Pator Tech School corp chat paid off: I got the advice to bookmark my entry point. Thanks guys!

The wormhole itself was pretty boring, except the Magnate was almost eaten by a pack of frigate NPCs at a belt. I decided to bring a Rifter (!) later to kite, kill and dissect them–for scientific reasons, not for cosmetics!

Hey universe, you've got a blister on your butt!
A few hours later and back with a MWD Rifter (which could do ridiculous speeds in there) I warped to the belt where I had seen the NPCs and played a little. Unfortunately they were flying close formation and I couldn't kite just one and finish him off with my 280mm Howitzers. I really tried for some time, but meh, maybe next time I should bring more tank and DPS. At least I got out with my Rifter in one piece.

GF wormhole. Next time I'll kick your butt!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the universes butt blister!

    Reading this gets me more excited about w-space adventures to come. Ho ho ho, the x-mas wormhole geek (=kill) is upon us!

    ReplyDelete