Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unfinished Business 11: Extreme Hottubbing

A tribute to the one and only place for erotic space role play! I know I've created a few uncomfortable situations there. Forgive me comrades!

"Suze, is this thing on?"
The Hot Tub Crew on the brink of unknown delights.
After a day's hard work securing the space lanes there's nothing like sharing a Hot Tub with fellow pirates. Plunging into a tepid pool of our own filth, watching all kinds of microscopic parasites and organisms having sex all around us, washing off that stench of fear and failure, relaxing. That's what this is all about I keep telling myself while I explore the bloated and pale bodies around me.

Saftsuze created the hot tub channel for solo PVP addicts which want to share intel. Usually this concept backfires due to the weird nature of many conversations here. I think I was afk-on-a-gate more than once while reading up on the latest "intel".

2 comments:

  1. Sob. You sadden me. Your germs will be missed. Even, Simone, that feminist chick you liked so much, misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the hot tub!
    Not so much visited during summer, but fall is coming!
    Come to think of that - it's 3 months later, and I still have the stench of Saftsuze's mustache under my arms.

    A working deodorant, anyone?

    ReplyDelete