Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rage Lot Quittery! Galore!

I think this is it.

I'm quittin'. Now, I have no reason to quit, which feels bad in a strange way, you know, like wasting a good opportunity. I know there are  many people out there which would very much like to rage quit just to show CCP who's BOSS.

Spaceboy is sleepy now.
You hate the captains quarters? Hell yeah!
You'd like to nerf null sec? Count me in!
You want to nerf empire? Who's trying to stop me?
Jump freighters un-nerf anyone?
Mission rewards system too ... whatever?
Dramiel too powerful?
Station games?
Those are all the last straws!
(It's a shame I haven't been following the blogs lately so I'm not sure whats the rage of the month now. Anyways. Focus. Just once more ...)

Now here's the punch line: If you would very much like to quit EVE to show CCP your anger, but fuckdammit you love this game too much to leave it, I can do it for you (unfortunately just for one of you!):
  1. You name the reason why I should quit and I'll write a raging post about it. You know, to stir up some shit in the blogosphere. Millions of readers! The press will get to know what's REALLY going on in EVE!  
  2. Then I guess there's a form I can fill out to tell CCP once again why I'm quitting. Then I'll cancel my subscription and CCP will know your cause matters! Cancellation hurts them badly. I heard it's the real worlds equivalent to gate gun fire! Yeah really!
I was a ... well ... not a pirate exactly ... but I shot people for profit, -- oh boy, that doesn't sound right at all! -- now I'll quit for profit. And I'm talking about seriouz money here. At least one ... eh ... hundred thousand ISK. No less! 100,000 ISK is the minimum bid.

Post sum and emu rage quit reason NAO!

Ah yeah, another thing: I really don't need the ISK, cos I'm quitting, right? But I want it nevertheless, it's just for fun, like everything I did in EVE. Except hauling maybe. And trading. And buying implants. With the ISK I will either fund a Rifter roam in MY HONOR (YOU HEARD ME!) or some research to make gate guns deadlier.  

300 DPS ain't hurtin for shit in this universe, Selma!

6 comments:

  1. Awww...

    At least you are going out with a bang, this post was gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not cool, Sob. It's funny as always, but not cool, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, I there must be something wrong with the blogspot comment feature COS I DON'T SEE ANY NUMBERS!

    Another fun fact: The "Market Discussion" channel seems like the Amamake of forums: http://eve-search.com/thread/1561369
    Good smacking there, I just missed the part about my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am, swishing through the new blogposts after I'm back from weeks of sweaty, tropical holidays, and this is what I get? THIS IS IT?

    A quit without a rage-post, sub-selling to us hardcore CCP-financing biting-the-bullet pilots like ... whores!

    Alrigh' honey, write me up fo' one, 101.000 ISK per ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panthe, it's been a fierce competition so far but I reckon you're leading at the moment.

    But: Whats your emu rage quit reason?

    ReplyDelete
  6. After long and distant thought, my preferred emu rage quit reason for you to subsell to CCP, the forums and your blog is this:

    i fly my riftar and get blown to pices at gate, WHY!? i try again and again but gate guns keep hurtin me i even tried to talk to tehm in lokal but tehy wont respund :(
    i try to ask CONKROD police captian but he hates me to and i dun no WHY!!!
    i so sad i started looking for otha game taht does not hurt me so much but freind sais internet is place for hurt.
    soo freind hat pity an invited me to pokamon MMO so c u there suckas im so tired of this shite bitchees 2 weeks in eve and im already quittng with biter vet syndrom!!!

    ReplyDelete