Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Totally Romantic Stuff

Franziskar
I'm having trouble with my alt.

O.k., I know you've got to be on good terms with your alt. At least if you want to keep the stream of supplies coming and maybe some monetary support in case you find out that living off of loot doesn't work for you. And it doesn't work for me either! But lately she started nagging a lot about getting my sec status fixed and moving to a POS in high security space and doing some missioning or trading or hauling … all kinds of boring stuff.

But, … well, you know.
Bunny Lebowski, Traveling

Pirate yuppie live style is not just about preparing power point presentations for your CEO and dispatcherating mostly harmless travelers. It's also about dating cheap floozies on the side, which I do.

So I picked up Bunny one day in Eszur, an aspiring student of computer arts. Quite contrary to the rest of the crew (and their captain), she's pretty savvy! She reconfubled my gyrostabilizer in no time!

3 comments:

  1. Yey for pirate chicks!
    Go sailor lifestyle, 5 stations, 5 cheap floozies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sob, I can't comment on your newer "Nestor, or: Bad Day" blog post - the comment fields are simply not there, or comments might be locked on the post.

    So let it be heard here: I read a CCP Dev wrote that after explushioning your 200th Rifter an automated script kicks you from your current NPC Corp and moves you to the opposing most-hated faction, in your case, Amarr. That way you're supposed to fight with the good guys and learn a tini tiny bit of PvP skills to reduce the awesome shame you have brought upon yourself. Also, possibly the Rifter ship class hates you.

    Cheer up, at least this way we can kick some arse together in the militia named 24th Imperial Crusade. 0% taxes (in words: zero percent) are teh complete win for cheap ass broke bitches like us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Panthe for the notice, I fixed that comment problem.

    200 Rifters you say? Damn, I have only a few left then! I will let each and any of these exploderate like it was the last!

    ReplyDelete