Friday, November 5, 2010

Nestor, or: Bad Day at Pator Tech School

I started Eve to have some relaxation and innocent and wholesome fun. Now I'm sitting at Amamake VI, Moon 8 getting yelled at by some NPC corporation manager with a german accent.
"These Excel sheets showing your combat records ... You're joking, right?"
I've had a bad week. I've had a very bad week.
"... October 25th, you lost against a Tristan, 20 minutes later you get killed and podded by a Slicer, then ..."
The Slicer caught me when undocking my unfitted Rifter. I wasn't paying too much attention, so my pod and the implants blew up. Another twenty minutes later I undocked with my freshly fitted Rifter just to be killed at the station because the guy got close. I fly arties you know.
"The CEO won't be too pleased with your ... ehm, efforts, Sobczynski."
Next week I have a performance feedback meeting at the Pator Tech School headquarters. There will be some yapping about sentry guns and GCC, picking the right targets and avoiding Eve U ganks I'm sure. Damn, why did I join one of Eve's most elitist corps?

Can one be kicked out of an NPC corp?

No comments:

Post a Comment